B Sc Botany Algae Lichens and Bryophytes Question Paper 2018-19
B Sc Botany Algae Lichens and Bryophytes Question Paper 2018-19 :- All B Sc 1 Year students’s we are providing the study material and question paper of B Sc . and in this article, you can find few year question paper. B Sc Botany Algae Lichens and Bryophytes Previous Year Question Paper 2018 today our team presented B Sc Botany previous year question paper for your practice. and special links related to the B Sc Botany Algae Lichens and Bryophytes and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, an unsold paper last five-year question paper.
First Year (T.D.C.) Science Examination, 2018-19
(Algae, Lichens, and Bryophytes)
Paper – I
Time :- 3 Hours Maximum Number : 50
Answer all questions (50 words each). All questions carry equal marks.
Section-A(B Sc Question Paper 2019)
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
- Comment upon following
- Oscillatory movement:
- Cell division and formation of cap cells in Oedogonium.
- Reserve food of Vaucheria.
- Unilocular sporangia of Ectocarpus.
- Habitat of Lichens.
- Types of rhizoids.
- Position of Archegonia in Marchantia.
- Retort cells in Sphagnum.
- Polytrichum capsule structure.
Section-B (B Sc Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words. (7.5 x 2 = 15 )
Unit – I
2. Describe asexual reproduction in Volvox.
3. Write notes on the following :
(a) Evolutionary difference between Chlamydomonas and Volvox
(b) Gaidukov Phenomenon in Oscillatoria
Section-C (B Sc Botany Question paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. The answer is required in detail.
Unit – II
4. Explain the difference between Macrandrous and Nanandrous species of Oedogonium.
5. Describe reproductive structures in Chara.
Unit – III
6. Write a note on the economic importance of algae.
7. Give an account on lifecycle of Usnea.
8. Elaborate general characters of bryophytes.
9. Write note on following :
(a) Marchantia thallus structure
(b) Ricia sporophyte
Unit – V
10. Describe the thallus structure of Sphagnum.
11. Write a note on the role of bryophytes in ecological services.
PART – C
12. Describe criteria of classification of algae and modern trends in classification.
13. Describe sexual reproduction in Coleochaete.
14. Explain lifecycle of Ectocarpus.
15. Explain lifecycle of Anthoceros.
16. Give an account of life cycle of Sphagnum.
834 total views, 6 views today