BBA 2nd Semester Business Communication Question Paper 2018
BBA 2nd Semester Business Communication Question Paper 2018 :–
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Section-A(BBA Question Paper 2018)
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 Words. (3 x 5 = 15)
- What is mock interview?
- What do you mean by semantic barriers?
- What are the important points given in the layout of the resume?
- Explain the concept of para language.
- What do you mean by cultural sensitiveness?
Section-B (BBA Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words. (7.5 x 2 = 15
6. Discuss the various models of communication.
7. (i) What do you mean by concluding paragraph and middle paragraph?
(ii) What is the difference between individual and group presentation?
8. Discuss the processes adopted in survey methods. What are its advantages and disadvantages?
Section-C (BBA Mock Paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail. (15 x 3 = 45)
- What do you mean by ‘Business Communication’? Explain its objectives.
- Why is a group discussion held? Explain guidelines for effective participation in a group discussion.
- What do you understand by “Good News letters”? Give a specimen of a good news letter. Write a letter for your consignment of handicraft to Australia that has been damaged during the voyage. Submit a claim for compensation from the insurance company.
- What is meant by writing skills? Give the various steps of writing skills. Also, give the guidelines of effective writing skills.
- What is effective international communication? Explain the advantage of effective international communication.