BBA Business Lows Question Paper 2018
BBA Business Lows Question Paper 2018 :- in this post business low question paper 2018. and most important question paper simple paper, solve paper, mock paper in this post.
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Section-A(BBA Question Paper 2018)
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
1. “Contract is an agreement enforceable by law.”
2. Who is ‘Unpaid Seller’? Explain.
3. Distinguish between a holder and holder in due course.
4. What is the difference between quasi-contract and ordinary contract.
5. Write a short note on registration of a partnership firm.
Section-B (BBA Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words. (7.5 x 2 = 15 )
6. Define Consent. When is consent said not to be free?
7. “No buyer acquires a better title to the goods than that of seller. “Explain this rule and also describe the exchange and also describe the exceptions to this rule.
8. Distinguish between bill of exchange and promissory note. Give a specimen of a promissory note.
Section-C (BBA Mock Paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. The answer is required in detail. (7/2 x 2 = 45)
9. What is the difference between a contract of indemnity and a contract of guarantee? what are the rights or surety as against the creditor, [romco[a; debtor and Co-surities?
10. What is an agency? Define the agent and principal. Distinguish between sub-agent and substituted agent.
11. What is the difference between Bailment and Pledge? Explain the rights and duties of Pawnee.
“All agreements are void in the absence of Consideration.” Explain this law and describe the exceptions to this law. in which circumstances a consideration is regarded as illegal?
12. Distinguish between condition and Warranty. In what circumstances can breach of condition be treated as a breach of warranty? state the various conditions of sale of goods contract.
13. Define partnership and partnership deed. Explain the main elements of a partnership. Under what circumstances a partnership firm may be dissolved by the Court?
402 total views, 3 views today