BBA Business Statistics Question Paper 2017
BBA Business Statistics Question Paper 2017 :-
B.B.A Examination, June 2017
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Section-A(BBA Question Paper 2017)
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 Words. (3 x 5 = 15)
1. “Statistics is the science of counting”. Discuss. 2. Distinguish between classification and tabulation.
3. Find out the range and its coefficient of the following items :
145, 367, 268, 43, 185, 619, 280, 115, 870, 315.
4. State bernoulli’s (binomial) theorem on probability.
5. Calculate median, if arithmetic mean is 15 and mode is 25.
Section-B (BBA Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words. (7.5 x 2 = 15)
6. What is standard error? What is its uses? 7. Explain the concept of regression and its utility.
8. Calculate quartile deviation and its coefficient from the following data :
Section-C (BBA Mock Paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail. (15 x 3 = 45)
9. Define statistics and discuss its scope and limitations. 10. What raise base utility in construction of graphs.
11. Explain the meaning and Significance of the concept of correlation. Give the general rules for interpreting its coefficient. 12. Find out mean median from the following data :
13. Calculate the co-efficient of correlation from the following data :
Through Karl Pearson’s method.
BBA 1st Semester Notes | Question Paper
|BBA 1st Semester Notes Question Paper|
|Bookkeeping & Accounting||Click||Click|
|Fundamental of Management||Click||Click|
|Principles of Economics||Click||Click|
357 total views, 48 views today