BBA Environmental Studies Question Paper 2015
BBA Environmental Studies Question Paper 2015 : – All BBA 1st semester students’s we are provide the study material and question paper of BBA . and in this article you can find few year question paper. BBA Environmental Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2018 today our team presented BBA Environmental studies previous year question paper for you practise. and special links related to the bba Principles of Economics and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, unsold paper last five year question paper.
BE-A. Examination, Dec. 2015
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Attempt questions from each section as per instructions.
(Descriptive Answer Questions)
Note : This section contains six question, attempt any three questions. Each question carries 20 marks. Answer must be descriptive. (20 x 3 = 60)
- What do you mean by Eco-system? Describe its and biotic components.
- What is deforestation? Discuss the causes and problems of deforestation.
- Discuss the definitions of environment and also explain types of environment.
- Explain the energy resources and also discuss non-conventional sources of energy as a hope of future.
- Define environmental pollution and also discuss causes, effects of water pollution.
- Describe the causes and effects of global warming.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : This section contains three questions, attempt any two questions. Each question carries 10 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 100 words.
7. Discuss the threats to bio-diversity.
8.Explain the solid waste management.
9. Discuss the greenhouse effect.
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : This question contains five parts, all parts are compulsory. there is no internal choice. The answer of each part should be between 20 to 30 words. Each part carries 4 marks. (4 x 5=20)
10. (i) Noise Pollution.
(ii) Natural Disaters
(iii) Food Chain
(iv) Women and Child Welfare (v) Water Conservation
BBA 1st Semester Notes | Question Paper
|BBA 1st Semester Notes Question Paper|
|Bookkeeping & Accounting||Click||Click|
|Fundamental of Management||Click||Click|
|Principles of Economics||Click||Click|