BBA Environmental Studies Question Paper 2016
BBA Environmental Studies Question Paper 2016 : – All BBA 1st semester students’s we are provide the study material and question paper of BBA . and in this article you can find few year question paper. BBA Environmental Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2018 today our t eam presented BBA Environmental studies previous year question paper for you practise. and special links related to the bba Principles of Economics and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, unsold paper last five year question paper.
BE-A. Examination, Dec. 2017
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Attempt questions from each section as per instructions.
(Descriptive Answer Questions)
Note : This section contains six question, attempt any three questions. Each question carries 20 marks. Answer must be descriptive. (20 x 3 = 60)
- Discuss the environment. Explain its scope and importance.
- What do you understand by ecosystem? Discuss its abiotie and biotic components.
- What is a resource? Discuss its types with the help of suitable examples.
- Define environmental pollution. Discuss in detail the causes, effects and control measures of water pollution.
- Give a bio-geographical classification of India.
- Sustainable development is the need of time. Diseuss it in re of i the water conservation.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : This section contains three questions, attempt any two questions. Each question carries 10 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 100 words.
7. What do you mcan by disaster management? What precautions should be adopted at ‘the time of earthquake?
8. Discuss the energy resources and their future prospects.
9. Population explosion is mainly responsible for the pollution of environment. Justify it.
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : This question contains five parts, all parts are compulsory. there is no internal choice. The answer of each part should be between 20 to 30 words. Each part carries 4 marks. (4 x 5=20)
10. (i) Noise pollution.
(ii) Value education.
(iii) Role of information technology in environment and health.
(iv) Role of an individual in the prevention of pollution.
(v) The impact of fertilizers and pesticides in agriculture.
BBA 1st Semester Notes | Question Paper
|BBA 1st Semester Notes Question Paper|
|Bookkeeping & Accounting||Click||Click|
|Fundamental of Management||Click||Click|
|Principles of Economics||Click||Click|