BBA Indian Economy Question Paper 2019
BBA Indian Economy Question Paper 2019:-
B.B.A Examination, june 2018
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Section-A(BBA Question Paper 2017)
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 Words. (3 x 5 = 15)
- What do you mean by the pmixed economy?
- Explain the term “Infrastructure”.
- Define economic planning.
- What is the meaning of agriculture productivity?
5. What do you mean by financial institutions?
Section-B (BBA Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words. (7.5 x 2 = 15)
- Distinguish between economic development and economic growth.
- What are the main functions of District Industries Centres (DICs)?
8. Explain the problems of cotton textile industry in India.
Section-C (BBA Mock Paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail. (15 x 3 = 45)
9. “An economy cannot develop without the development of human capital,” discuss. Also explain the policy of the Government of India regarding human development in the
10. How is population related to economic development? Discuss it in Indian context
11. Explain the organisational structure of Planning commissi011 Of India- Discuss the functions of planning commission.
12. What is the present status of sugar industry in India? Write the problems faced by this industry and also suggest measures to solve these problems.
13. Discuss the role of small scale industries in India in the growth and development of Indian economy, What problems are being faced by these industries? Explain the measures taken up by the Government to solve them.
70 total views, 16 views today